QoE Monitoring & Optimization Platform, Developed for WISPs
Map out Quality of Experience across your network
Critical network metrics, real-time
- Understand the health of the network by measuring true quality of experience at a tower, sector or per-subscriber level
- Optimize QoE on (congested) links or per-subscriber level by applying fair shaping
- Mitigate impact of DDOS attacks by applying per-subscriber shaping on network ingress
- Receive automatic alerts on key events such as a DDOS attack, and SLA violation
- Integrate with your existing tools for subscriber topology and network planning
- Simple access to per subscriber traffic metrics (bandwidth, latency, drops) for L1 support team members
- Easy subscriber search with name or IP address and ability to look at historical QoE data
- Monitor QoE for business customers using the quick access and benchmark with SLAs to ensure business continuity
- Leverage intelligent alerts to proactively find and fix network QoE issues for key customers
Power of Network Telemetry
Identify & fix bad parts of your network
Networking Innovation at its best
Easy, Effective & Affordable
Joe Falaschi, VP
Owen Gingerich, Owner
@Jump Wireless, LCC
JJ McGrath, CEO
Can my WISP network use Preseem?
What do you mean by WISP-first pricing?
What hardware do I need to run Preseem?
How does the Free Trial work?
Network telemetry platform, developed for WISP network owners and administrators to monitor & optimize QoE, lower support costs and improve profitability.
© 2017 Aterlo Networks Inc.